San Francisco, California
Renew, Reuse, Recycle, Relax
The Good Hotel is intended to be the first hotel with a conscience. Our positive approach to hospitality is designed to inspire the “good in us all.” The Good Hotel is a hip San Francisco hotel that believes in philanthropy and practices doing good for the planet.
The eco-friendly hotel décor features reclaimed and recycled construction materials in fun themes. Make your mark on our chalkboard wall, snap some candid shots in our photo booth, or rent one of our bicycles for free and wander the city on two wheels. Our in-room design features amenities that encourage guests to reuse and recycle and promote a good lifestyle and inspire everyone to be a little more, well, good.
The Good Hotel is located south of Market Street, in the SOMA district, one of San Francisco's youngest and most stylish areas. SOMA is filled with a vibrant nightlife, artist lofts, and frayed-around-the-edges urban chic shopping.
Top Reasons to Stay at Good Hotel
- One of the most talked about hotel designs in the US. Named California Home+Design editor's number one on the "Ten to Watch: The Coolest Hotel Designs in California."
- Hotel staff and guests are invited to participate in philanthropic promotions
- Pet friendly hotel with treats and water/food bowls upon check in (pet fee is $25/per; two pets max.)
- Take one of our resident Globe® bicycles for a spin! They are free to use while you stay with us.
- Neighboring Companies and Facilities: San Francisco Federal Building, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, City Hall, Moscone Convention Center, Gift Center, Flower Mart, and Furniture Mart
- Attractions: Cable Car, Union Square, and AT&T Ballpark
- Entertainment: San Francisco Symphony, Opera, Ballet, Asian Art Museum, MOMA, Cartoon Art Museum, Orpheum Theatre, Golden Gate Theatre, Metreon, Yerba Buena Gardens and various restaurants and bars
- Shopping: Union Square, Westfield Shopping Centre, and the San Francisco Shopping Centre
- Education: Hastings School of Law, School of Ballet, San Francisco Public Library, Conservatory of Music, International High School of San Francisco, CCA, CIIS, FIDM and USCF
- Public Transportation: BART, Muni, Cal-Train
Our hotel is located just a couple of blocks away from Market Street, Moscone Convention Center, BART, Westfield Shopping Centre, Union Square, Cable Cars, and other main attractions.
Take a tour around the City like a true San Franciscan by renting one of our complimentary bikes or through our partnership with Blazing Saddles right across the street from the hotel.